Pay 10% and Move in || Pay 90% while staying in the next 8 years


Property ID

624 SqFt






Start from AED 649,641


Time to move from rented apartment to your own new home !!!

Pay just 10% and move in Today and remaining 90% pay in next 8 years.

Deyaar is a well-known property developer from Dubai who recently work on his new project in Midtown, In which two projects have been build first one is Afnan District and the second one is Dania District. Midtown is a residential space created by Deyaar that provides an exceptional experience for you.
Deyaar has carefully selected a beautiful project to ensure the quality of the home is just like you want. The residential area spread over 5 million square feet of development that create a natural environment for a vibrant community life. All the facility which is provided by the community for the people is in the all are placed inside the middle of nature which is surrounded by buildings from all sides.

– Gated community
– 20 + retail outlets
– Multiple play grounds | Multiple swimming pools | barbecue area | Gym | Kids play area and many more
– High quality of construction and great finishing
– Semi Government development
– 10 years infrastructure warranty

Guaranteed best offer with limited downpayment !

Hurry and call us now – 0527246799.


Address: Dubai Production City (IMPZ)
  • Country: United Arab Emirates
  • City / Town: Dubai
  • Neighborhood: Dubai Production City (IMPZ)
  • Postal code / ZIP: 00000
Open on Google Maps
  • Property ID 646-Ap-S-5169
  • Price Start from AED 649,641
  • Property Type Apartment
  • Property status Buy
  • Bedrooms 1
  • Bathrooms 2
  • Year Built 2020
  • Size 624 SqFt
  • Land area 624 SqFt

Similar Properties

Amazing View | 0% Commission |Pay 35% And Get The Keys
2 months ago
3 Bedrooms
4 Bathrooms


Start from AED 3,052,000
2BR  Apartment for Sale  with very good ROI
2 weeks ago
2 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms


Start from AED 1,250,000