Off-plan

Classy Duplex Penthouse | 25/75 5 Years After Handover

48266

Property ID

6

Bedrooms

6

Bathroom

Price on call

Description

Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% installments 5% every 4 months )

Il Primo by Emaar is a 77 storey ultra-luxury residential building locatednext to the Opera House. The project features only large apartments, eitherhalf or full-floor (4 , 5, & 6 bedrooms). Il Primo sales commenced in the last week of May 2016. Upon completion, Il Primo will be the second tallest tower in Downtown Dubai.

This is probably one of the only ultra-luxury homes available on a 5 year post-handover plan, which makes it extremely attractive for those looking to buy a luxury home in the urban core, in the heart of the cultural district of Dubai.Location-wise, this has probably one of the best locations in the city.
Located in the heart of the new cultural district of Dubai – The Opera District. The Opera District is home to the 2,000 seating Opera House

Footprint Real Estate is a leading and renowned real estate company in the UAE and deals in every type of properties within the UAE.

Address

Address: IL Primo Dubai, Downtown Dubai, Opera District
  • Country: United Arab Emirates
Open on Google Maps
  • Property ID 48266
  • Price Price on call
  • Property Type Apartment
  • Property status Off-plan
  • Bedrooms 6
  • Bathrooms 6
  • Label Hot Offer, Sale

Contact

Similar Properties