Luxury |150K Cash Rebate |Private Garden

Dubai, Akoya Oxygen, Claret

AED 1,900,000

Description

Welcome to Aurum Villas: A collection of luxury villas in an international golf community. Handover in the first quarter of 2019 Price starting from 1.9M Pay 40% as downpayment and pay the remaining 60% on handover For more details and to see the show apartments call 055 943 6000. Aurum Features: Villas and townhouses in a variety of sizes and arrangements Private front and back yards Separate living/dining area and kitchen Access to the world-class amenities of AKOYA Oxygen Facilities at AKOYA Oxygen Trump World Golf Club Dubai – championship course by Tiger Woods Design Luxury retail, hospitality and entertainment Hydroponic café Five-star hotel and suites Desert-inspired luxury spa Unique yoga enclave inspired by the natural elements Waterplay fountains across the community Organic fresh market Healthy dining Schools and nurseries Aurum Villas are Uniquely designed to mesmerise, inspire and intrigue, these homes are the ultimate way to make a statement. FootprintRealEstate
1,800 sq ft 4 Bedroom 4 Bathroom 0 Parking

Details

City: Dubai
Community: Akoya Oxygen
Sub-Community: Claret
Permit Number: 14203
Reference Number: footprint-589225
Property Type: Villa
Offering Type: Sale
Cheques: 0
Price on Application: No
Furnished:

Amenities

  • Balcony
  • Built in wardrobes
  • Central A/C
  • Maids Room
  • Private garage
  • Swimming pool
  • Security
  • With in compound
  • Storage room
  • Golf view
  • Shared Gym
Newsletter
Corporate profile

Contact Us